Thank you to everyone who attended the 11th Annual European Manufacturing Strategies Summit 2015.
Highlights from 2015 included:
– 30+ end-user presentations from some of the manufacturing industry’s leading companies
– Representation from a wide variety of sectors within manufacturing
– 5 streams: “Lean & Operational Excellence”, “Automation & Technology”, “Workforce Development & Leadership”, “Safety, Quality & Risk Management” and “Advanced Manufacturing Strategies”
– The Fourth Industrial Revolution Showcase – the most futuristic solutions in a quick-fire, five minute presentation style
– 12 solution spotlights from expert Commercial Partners
– A sold out factory tour of the Ford facility in Cologne
– The European Manufacturing Leadership Award Dinner 2015
Join the longest running and most established manufacturing Summit in Europe for the 2016 event. The Summit prides itself on providing key insights into people as well as processes, with dedicated streams providing valuable expertise to combat challenges in strategic and technical issues. The summit has a history of providing better basics, insights to follow the future and a blueprint to forge the future direction of European manufacturing with interactive sessions and ground-breaking presentations which are dedicated to unveil the most exciting innovation and provide best practice framework.
Well spent time, good mixture of different industries, subjects very well chosen— Head of Integrated Management Systems and OpEx, ABB Turbo Systems
Excellent event with some very good speakers, some real leaders in Industry. It helped me to learn, it helped to simply apply thinking and pictures to my real world, it reminded me about certain personal and strategic actions. I took many, many notes and .. as said excellent.— Head of Global Operations – GBU Tonnage, Linde AG
Very effective formula giving the opportunity within 3 days to have contacts and important experience exchange with many companies. — Head of Quality of Caselle Plant, AleniaAermacchi